Join us for a season of fun!
Our online summer semester starts July 21 and runs through August 30.
Mixed Age (birth through kindergrarten): CANCELLED--Look for news about Fall registration soon.
- Each week you may choose between two opportunities for a 30-minute Zoom class with one of our teachers (Tuesday and Saturday mornings, 9:30am)--or attend both!
- Snuggle with your child for a bedtime storytime and lullabies (we will offer several of these via Facebook Live)
- Join us for a zoom dance party! Nothing gets the day's last wiggles out better than a dance party. Let us lead you in some fun tunes and moves as we dance "together" via Zoom! Date TBA
- Each family receives a digital access code to download the semester's (amazing) songs, a beautifully illustrated songbook, and access to supplemental activies online.
Rhythm Kids (ages 5 through 8)
- Jam with your teacher and friends during our weekly Rhythm Kids Zoom class. Drumming is only part of the fun. We will dance, sing, play games, and develop your child's musical creativity.
- At the most convenient time for your family, enjoy a pre-recorded lesson each week where your teacher will lead drumming, singing, dancing activities.
- Rhythm Kids also have access to drumming tutorials and supplemental materials (like weekly coloring pages).
- Each family receives a digital access code to download the semester's (amazing) songs, a songbook, and access to supplemental activies online.
Tuition for Mixed Age and Rhythm Kids can be found here (along with information about djembe drums for Rhythm Kids) Summer Tuition
You are always welcome to attend a Zoom class for free before registering for a full semester! Simply contact us to let us know of your interest!
Below is our schedule of classes.