Join us for a season of fun!
Our Fall semester starts September 27th and runs through November 19th.
Mixed Age (birth through kindergrarten): .
- Each week you may choose between two opportunities for a 30-minute Zoom class with one of our teachers (Sunday 4:30am and Tuesday morning 9:30am)--or attend both!
- Snuggle with your child for a bedtime storytime and lullabies and join us for a zoom dance party! One of these bonus features will be offered each week via an assortment of facbook Live, Zoom, and prerecorded videos.
- Each family receives a digital access code to download the semester's (amazing) songs, a beautifully illustrated songbook, and access to supplemental activies online.
Rhythm Kids (ages 5 through 8)
- Jam with your teacher and friends during our weekly Rhythm Kids Zoom class. Drumming is only part of the fun. We will dance, sing, play games, and develop your child's musical creativity.
- At the most convenient time for your family, enjoy a pre-recorded lesson each week where your teacher will lead drumming, singing, dancing activities.
- Rhythm Kids also have access to drumming tutorials and supplemental materials (like weekly coloring pages).
- Each family receives a digital access code to download the semester's (amazing) songs, a songbook, and access to supplemental activies online.
Tuition for Mixed Age and Rhythm Kids can be found here (along with information about djembe drums for Rhythm Kids) Fall Tuition
You are always welcome to attend a Zoom class for free before registering for a full semester! Simply contact us to let us know of your interest!
Below is our schedule of classes.