Mixed Age Classes (ages birth through kindergarten)
Your fall registration includes:
- Nine weekly 45-minute classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Two wonderfully produced music CDs of our semester's songs, an illustrated songbook, and parent guide are included!
- As a registered family, you'll have access to the Music Together® Family Music Zone, containing more activities and printables related to the semester's curriculum.
Music Together Big Kids® (ages 5-7)
- Nine weekly 45-minute Big Kids Classes (Click the text above to see a more detailed class description)
- A CD/Songbook set of the semester's music, as well notation cards and take-home workbook.
Music Together Babies (ages birth through 8 months)
Music Together®has developed a special class just for infants. The music activities and materials for this class are specially designed for parents who want to learn how to nurture music development in their babies. Through learning ways to encourage music growth in your baby, you will also gain a wider range of ways to interact to encourage general growth and brain development in your infant.
New parents get to meet other parents & caregivers and learn engaging music activities they can recreate at home with their child.
Your registration includes:
- Eight weekly 45-minute Babies Classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and how to dance with Baby.
- A CD/Songbook set of the semester's music, as well as a Babies Family Guide to support your musical journey at home.