Mixed Age Classes (ages birth through kindergarten)
Your fall registration includes:
- Nine weekly 45-minute classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Two wonderfully produced music CDs of our semester's songs, an illustrated songbook, and parent guide are included!
- As a registered family, you'll have access to the Music Together® Family Music Zone, containing more activities and printables related to the semester's curriculum.
Music Together Big Kids® (ages 5-7)
- Nine weekly 45-minute Big Kids Classes (Click the text above to see a more detailed class description)
- A CD/Songbook set of the semester's music, as well notation cards and take-home workbook.